We are on the hunt for playful, creative, and proactive leaders to champion our kingdom of Candytopians as they provide the ultimate experience for our guests.
You are customer-centric, friendly, and solutions-oriented…and have an appreciation of our
passion for candy!
THE SHOES YOU WILL FILL:
As a Retail Manager, you have the unique and incredible responsibility for nurturing our retail team members and bringing to life the connection between our tour and our Retail offerings. You will
oversee the Retail space, including merchandising, in-stock position, cleanliness, POS
management and efficiency, and over all else, provide a phenomenal finish to our guests’
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS...& NIGHTS...& WEEKENDS:
· Manage all aspects of the Retail space, including inventory management/reconciliation,
merchandising, cleanliness, and team member training.
· Assist in orienting, training, and nurturing friendly and happy team members.
· Recommend to GM ideal scheduling and skill placement of team members within the Retail space.
· Engage with and entertain guests at all times, acting as a Candytopia brand ambassador.
· Energetically resolve all guest experience concerns.
· Follow, and lead team members to comply with, all safety and operational procedures.
· Problem-solve obstacles with and for your team, to guarantee an outstanding guest experience.
· Maintain a high-energy and positive spirit with your team, even in the “not so sweet” moments
when challenges arise.
· Multi-task within a rapidly moving entertainment environment, with a high volume of guests.
· Provide break coverage for Retail team members.
WHAT YOU BRING:
· Desire to entertain and intense work ethic – our “play” is our work
· Experience managing the peaks and valleys of Retail sales; our tour structure creates heavy sales traffic periods throughout the day, with intermittent slow periods
· Outstanding communication, problem-solving, and customer-facing skills
· Agility, adaptability, and flexibility
· Available to work 25-30 hours per week through Jan/Feb 2019, including nights & weekends at ourMidtown- Penn Plaza location.
WHAT'S PHYSICALLY REQUIRED:
While performing the essential job functions of this role, you’ll be required to push, pull, squat,
bend, stoop, lift and reach. You’ll be required to stand/walk for entirety of work shift, outside of
required meal/rest periods.
Position is part-time, hourly and reports to the General Manager of Candytopia.
Candytopia LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.