The VP, Manufacturing provides organizational leadership in manufacturing operations, manufacturing facilities, and engineering matters and ensures all decisions and practices are in accordance with cGMP. S/he a visionary leader, innovator and change agent who will drive growth.
The VP, Manufacturing is responsible for managing all aspects of the operations pertaining to the GMP facility, including engineering, automation, IT, manufacturing, logistics, EHS, and business excellence. S/he will lead a group of operators and engineers to perform and oversee production and validation activities working in cross-functional teams.
Leadership and strategy
• Participate in defining strategic corporate goals and objectives
• Create the vision, establish the goals and budgets, make policy and infrastructure decisions that ensure linkage to the business strategy
• Lead cultural and organizational change, implement operational excellence and lean manufacturing for continuous improvement of competitiveness and financial performance
Operations and management
• Lead the design of facilities and equipment and the optimization of existing manufacturing processes to deliver FDA compliant production capacity on time and within budget
• Implement the appropriate team and departmental structure and establish the required processes and communications to enable the department to effectively deliver on all commitments
• Lead and facilitate the implementation of new systems, software, policies and procedures
• Responsible for ensuring consistent product delivery
• Responsible for the outgoing quality, safety and efficacy of all finished product, compliance with all applicable specifications, SOP’s, FDA regulations and cGMP’s.
• Responsible for cGMP compliance by defining, implementing and maintaining appropriate SOP’s and training
• Responsible for facility audits by regulatory agencies and funding partners
• Manage external contractors and consultants to successfully achieve production and validation goals.
• Responsible for talent management (recruitment, development and retention) in manufacturing department
• Provide engineering leadership in the development and implementation of new equipment, processes and approaches that support new and custom product development and sustain and enhance existing products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong technical expertise with a solution oriented approach
• Strong quality mindset and willing to take the ownership in the face of challenges
• Proven track record of identifying and improving critical key performance indexes
• Experience establishing and implementing business strategies with a longer-term focus
• Proven leadership skills managing matrix teams, influencing outcomes and key project decisions, and strategic problem-solving ability.
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Excellent knowledge of validation principles including commissioning, IQ/OQ/PQs
• Excellent working knowledge of cGMPs, OSHA compliance, HVAC systems and cleanrooms, automated pharmaceutical processing and plant equipment
• Ability to write, comprehend, edit and analyze complex documents
ABOUT CURE PHARMACEUTICAL
Cure Pharmaceutical is a fully integrated life science company committed to improving drug efficacy, safety and the patient experience through its proprietary drug dosage forms and delivery systems. CURE has an industry leading full service cGMP manufacturing facility and is a preeminent developer and manufacturer of a patented and proprietary delivery system (CureFilm™), the most advanced oral thin film on the market today. CURE has developed an array of products in cutting-edge delivery platforms and partners with leading pharmaceutical companies. CURE has positioned itself to advance numerous therapeutic categories, including the pharmaceutical cannabis sector with partnerships in the U.S., Canada, Israel and Germany, among other markets. The Company’s mission is to improve people’s lives by redefining how medicines are delivered and experienced.
Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
• Competitive compensation package with stock options and bonus incentives for excellent performance
• Competitive group benefit program, including medical, dental, voluntary life, disability and vision insurance
• Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurances
• Paid time-off program consisting of vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays and company-designated shutdown
• Tax-advantaged savings plan (401(k))