The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for performing a variety of processing duties according to the Batch Production Records and Standard Operation Procedures in the manufacturing department including, but not limited to the cleaning/recovery of classified area and work spaces, components preparation, weighing of the raw materials, compounding/formulation, filtration of solutions, aseptic filling, inspection, labeling and packaging. Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations. Must have knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), SOP’s, and equipment and safety practices. Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor/management.
• Complete equipment set-up, operation, post production clean-up and waste disposal
• Observe and inspect equipment and production systems for proper operation and compliance to safety and quality standards
• Master usage of manufacturing equipment operations, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Follow complex SOPs and instructions in the preparation, set-up and usage of equipment.
• Follow proper chain of custody procedures (documentation and security) for supplies and raw materials
• May establish operation equipment specifications and improve manufacturing techniques and processes
• Work effectively with manufacturing team members to collaborate and achieve manufacturing goals
• Commit to ongoing training of new procedures and equipment
• Perform general housekeeping and maintenance
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: High School degree or equivalent; Bachelor or Technical degree preferred.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience in a cGMP environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated familiarity with FDA regulations and good manufacturing practices
• Demonstrated familiarity with Environmental Health and Safety practices
• Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes and operating systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
• Flexibility to work in shift schedule as the initial positions will be on the first shift. Eventually, operations will be running in a 7x24 pattern
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• Requires intermittent physical effort. Regularly lifts and/or pulls 30 pounds.
• Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
ABOUT CURE PHARMACEUTICAL
Cure Pharmaceutical is a fully integrated life science company committed to improving drug efficacy, safety and the patient experience through its proprietary drug dosage forms and delivery systems. CURE has an industry leading full service cGMP manufacturing facility and is a preeminent developer and manufacturer of a patented and proprietary delivery system (CureFilm™), the most advanced oral thin film on the market today. CURE has developed an array of products in cutting-edge delivery platforms and partners with leading pharmaceutical companies. CURE has positioned itself to advance numerous therapeutic categories, including the pharmaceutical cannabis sector with partnerships in the U.S., Canada, Israel and Germany, among other markets. The Company’s mission is to improve people’s lives by redefining how medicines are delivered and experienced.
Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
• Competitive compensation package with stock options and bonus incentives for excellent performance
• Competitive group benefit program, including medical, dental, voluntary life, disability and vision insurance
• Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurances
• Paid time-off program consisting of vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays and company-designated shutdown
• Tax-advantaged savings plan (401(k))