The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to CURE's executives including calendar management, travel, meetings/event planning, and improving facilities and business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Performs day to day administrative support for executives and staff, as assigned
· Performs administrative functions including but not limited to answering phone calls, ordering lunch, coordinating vendors, printing, mailing, faxing, scanning and binding, data entry, etc.
· Manages calendar, appointments and meeting requests through MS Outlook
· Manages travel coordination including booking flights, hotels, and meeting requirements
· Responsible for coordinating conference calls and meetings (e.g., monthly staff meetings)
· Places orders for office supplies specific to departmental needs
· Participates in special projects as needed
· Liaises with external IT help desk and phone service on behalf of employees
· Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes, including CURE’s intranet environment
· Communicates with senior leadership, external partners and organizations to schedule and set-up critical meetings
· Performs other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: High School degree or equivalent; Bachelor degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 year of administrative support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of O365 and Sharepoint preferred
· Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
· Must be a self-starter and have a positive and flexible attitude
· High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
· A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
Work Environment/Other information
· Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
· Frequent computer use at workstation.
· Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours, in order to meet business demands.
public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.