As part of our ambitious growth plans to enlarge our Global Sales Team, CENTOGENE is always on the lookout for dynamic and dedicated individuals committed to making a difference in the lives of rare disease patients. We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for expanding the North Central territory (Primarily Ohio and surrounding states).
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to achieve revenue goals within assigned territory
- Acquisition and maintenance of clients with assigned territory
- Responsible for achieving KPI goals
- Ability and willingness to achieve overnight travel expectations as set forth in the job description: 1-2 nights per week
- Achieve SaleForce.com metrics and goals
- Provide exceptional customer relationships to existing and new clients
- Build strategic partnership relationships
- Understand and achieve goals according to the strategic plan in the U.S
- Relationship with Geneticists, General Counselors, Lab Directors, and Neurology Call points is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 5 years diagnostics sales experience with demonstratable sales performance
- Self-motivated with a proven track record working remotely.
- Strong communication and problems solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Means to work independently, oriented towards performance and results
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrixed organization.
Travel Requirements: 20-40%
Physical Activities & Demands:
- Manual dexterity and sitting are required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of a personal computer).
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
Other job duties as assigned
Location: Remote, North Central (Ohio and Surrounding States), USA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: CENTOGENE is committed to creating Diverse, Equal and Inclusive environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CENTOGENE is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.