** Considering only Denver-based candidates **
Our decision to build the industry’s leading cloud-based billing solution was driven by the belief that all industries are facing disruption - digital and physical goods are being sold on a subscription basis, on a consumption basis, and in a variety of other formats. BillingPlatform is a SaaS solution that was built to give enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
Successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital) and we have built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based monetization platform, able to manage any the spectrum of quote-to-cash processes including modeling, quoting, mediation, rating, billing, A/R, revenue recognition, and more.
Our customers quickly implement innovative new business models, drive efficiency through a solution that easily molds to their unique processes, and remove the constraints associated with legacy applications and manual intervention.
We’ve been recognized as leaders by industry analysts, have earned the trust of Fortune 500 companies, and we are growing. Working from our company HQ in Centennial, CO, we are seeking bright, enthusiastic and creative professionals looking to displace antiquated processes and technology, and reimagine an industry.
BillingPlatform is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join its team reporting into the VP of Marketing. We are looking for Sr. Product Marketing Manager to play a critical role in both developing and executing the go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking and tactical execution and will be very hands-on creating product positioning, messaging, and demand generation programs.
This role will include customer research, sales training, competitive analysis and positioning, and cross-functional leadership across marketing, sales, and product. This person will have a deep understanding of product features and the benefits realized by the customer segments/verticals and will be able to translate that knowledge into messaging and insight for internal and external stakeholders.
• Own the go-to-market strategy.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and benefits as well as customer problems (including vertical markets) and how our product provides the optimal solution.
• Work with marketing team members to create content including blogs, digital assets, web content, sales decks/collateral, and demand gen copy.
• Conduct ongoing competitive and trend analysis and gain customer insights through primary and secondary research.
• Identify and document customer personas and use cases and regularly publish for internal stakeholders.
• Lead sales enablement programs to communicate our value proposition to the sales team, ensuring the tools, training, and support are available. Assist sales on calls when appropriate.
• Conduct product and consumer research including Net Promotor Score programs.
• Work with cross functional teams on product and pricing strategies.
• Serve as the primary voice of the product.
• 3+ years of experience as a product marketing manager for a software company
• BA/BS minimum; MBA or equivalent a plus.
• Experience owning the go-to-market and launching products
• Understanding of IT buyers
• SaaS experience is desired, but not required.
• Experience in market and competitive analysis
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Experience using marketing tech stack (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product marketing
Individuals joining BillingPlatform will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary vacation
• Health Insurance with HSA option
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Dedicated Financial Advisor
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.