Our decision to build the industry’s leading monetization platform was driven by the belief that all industries are facing disruption - digital and physical goods are being sold on a subscription basis, on a consumption basis, and in a variety of other formats. BillingPlatform was built to give enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
Successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital) and we have built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based monetization platform, able to manage any the spectrum of quote-to-cash processes including modeling, quoting, mediation, rating, billing, A/R, revenue recognition, and more.
Our customers quickly implement innovative new business models, drive efficiency through a solution that easily molds to their unique processes, and remove the constraints associated with legacy applications and manual intervention.
We’ve been recognized as leaders by industry analysts, have earned the trust of Fortune 500 companies, and we are growing.
Billing Platform Sales Directors are focused on enterprise business accounts within the assigned territory. You are a driven hunter, with a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to senior level execs.
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential and meet or exceed sales quota
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory.
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new enterprise customers.
- Prospect, forecast, and planning of new business deals
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings
- Evangelize the BillingPlatform vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration.
- 5+ years of experience in solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas and revenue goals.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contacts, existing accounts and partners, being creative with sales tools provided
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organizations
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to senior executives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft, Google, CRM, collaboration tools
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must live in the San Francisco/Los Angeles Area
Individuals joining BillingPlatform will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K access