Our decision to build the industry’s leading monetization platform was driven by the belief that all industries are facing disruption - digital and physical goods are being sold on a subscription basis, on a consumption basis, and in a variety of other formats. BillingPlatform was built to give enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
Successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital) , we have built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based monetization platform, able to manage any the spectrum of quote-to-cash processes including modeling, quoting, mediation, rating, billing, A/R, revenue recognition, and more.
Our customers quickly implement innovative new business models, drive efficiency through a solution that easily molds to their unique processes, and remove the constraints associated with legacy applications and manual intervention.
We’ve been recognized as leaders by industry analysts, have earned the trust of Fortune 500 companies, and we are growing. Working from our company HQ in Centennial, CO, we are seeking bright, enthusiastic and creative professionals looking to displace antiquated processes and technology, and re-imagine an industry.
We are looking for a Technical Software Support Specialist to monitor our support request system and field user inquiries, as well as investigate code issues, run queries to assist in solving problems, and help monitor system status and resolve as needed. Will be responsible for owning the customer experience from start to finish. Ideal candidate will possess the ability to perform basic technical troubleshooting. This will require basic SQL skills and ability to read technical logs.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support for clients via support ticketing system
- Provide prompt answers to all questions and inquiries
- Investigate issues with the application using logs, errors, and review of codebase
- Manage communication with developers for issues that arise requiring technical corrections
- Provide guidance for user change requests
- Perform basic training sessions over online conference
- Monitor system feedback and maintain application state
- Run basic to advanced SQL queries to investigate problems
- Take on additional assignments as requested
- Provide feedback to management based on experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving/critical thinking
- Intermediate overall technical knowledge of computer systems
- Customer service skills
- Basic Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Apache Tomcat
- Strong writing skills, able to communicate clearly with customers via ticketing
- Ability to work in an evolving workplace
- Track record of self management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Support experience, help desk or similar
- Degree Preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.