Job Title: Software Engineer for Product Engineering Team
Lumina Networks is looking for software engineers for development, test and
delivery of our network management, orchestration, and SDN controller software products. You will contribute to development of products which manage
networks at some of the largest service providers and enterprises across the
- Develop quality software for our SDN Platform & Applications
- Analyze, Debug and maintain existing software components
- Design highly scalable, testable code
This role demands a strong and broad software engineering background, good
understanding of networking, distributed systems, network orchestration and
control systems and the deployments in which they are used. Your role will cover all aspects of design and development, including writing architecture and
functional specifications, forming test plans, developing code and automated
tests and supporting customers for the features you build.
- Development experience with Java, Python, Robot Framework, Jenkins
- Experience with OpenDaylight or other SDN platforms (ONOS, Contrail, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in developing large-scale distributed systems
- Understanding of OpenFlow, NETCONF, Yang, OVS, PCEP
- Working knowledge of Linux – Development and Debugging tools
- Familiarity with networking protocols (BGP, MPLS, VXLAN)
- Strong problem solving and software troubleshooting skills
We offer great competitive salary + benefits and the opportunity to be a warm
caring organization that offers new opportunity to be a part of the latest cutting edge technology.