Warehouse Attendant – Habitat for Humanity Downtown ReStore located at 1208 S. 3rd St in Wilmington.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to make your community better and improve the environment!
At Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores you will help people find affordable solutions to their home goods needs, keep reusable items out of landfills and generate funds to help expand opportunities for affordable housing in the Cape Fear Region.
What is a ReStore:
Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores are non-profit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price. These recycled goods stay out of the landfills and the profits further Habitat’s mission of bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
As a Warehouse Attendant for Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores you have the opportunity to work in a compassionate workplace as part of a team of unique individuals who care about their job, each other and their community. You will see that residential and commercial donors receive professional, timely, and efficient service while ensuring that donations of building materials, furniture, appliances, and other goods are unloaded and transported in a safe and secure manner to the warehouse.
At the end of the day you will go home knowing you have made a difference in people’s lives.
What you get as a full time employee of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity:
· Extensive benefit package including: medical (with company contribution), dental, vision, disability
· Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
· 401(k) plan with company match
- Be committed to the Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s mission
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs., stand, squat, bend, and climb on a consistent basis
- High School graduate or higher at least 21 years old
- Satisfactory results on criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening test