Do not miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a team that builds homes, community and hope for families in the Cape Fear region.
Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to creating affordable home ownership opportunities.
The Controller is responsible for the overall accounting operations of the organization, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and adherence to a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. The Controller is also responsible for cash management and risk management.
At the end of the day you will have made a difference in our community and in the lives of individual families.
What you get as a full time employee of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity:
• Extensive health benefit package
• Generous vacation and holiday plan
• 401(k) with company match
• Be committed to the mission of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity
• Accounting degree or equivalent experience (CPA preferred)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in QuickBooks required
• Excellent computer skills required with experience in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Sensitivity to confidential information
• Satisfactory results on criminal background and pre-employment drug screens
Apply now and make a difference – it all starts with you!