Come be a part of a team that transforms lives by building affordable housing in the Cape Fear region. Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity builds new homes and performs repairs to owner occupied homes.
The Construction Project Coordinator will coordinate the affiliate's new home construction process from design, planning and scheduling to job cost analysis; organizing all aspects of materials and services purchased and donated; utilizing all available software to track and report the affiliate's construction activity.
At the end of the day you will go home knowing you have made a difference in this community and families within it.
What you get as a full time non-exempt employee of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity:
Generous health benefit package with company contribution
Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
401(k) with company match
- Commitment to the Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity mission
- Associates Degree or higher preferred or equivalent work experience in related field
- Understanding of construction process and timeline a must
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with regulations, codes, and procedures
- Independent worker with minimal supervision necessary
- Computer, communication, and organizational skills
- Valid NC driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Satisfactory criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening test