Do not miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a team that builds home, community and hope for families in the Cape Fear region.
Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to creating affordable home ownership opportunities. Volunteers are an integral part of this mission.
The Volunteer Program Manager (VPM) is responsible for all aspects of the volunteer program (AmeriCorps Program members included):
The VPM works closely with all staff members and volunteers to create a positive and productive atmosphere for Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity volunteers.
At the end of the day you will know you have made a difference in someone’s life.
What you get as a full time employee of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity:
• Extensive health benefit package
• Generous vacation and holiday plan
• 401(k) with company match
• Be committed to and have a working knowledge of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s mission
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields of study or 2 years of experience in the field of non-profit volunteer management or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
• Supervisor or management experience preferred
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, database management, volunteer software (Volunteer Hub) and proficient with social media and website management
Apply now and make a difference – it all starts with you!