Merchandise & Pricing Clerk – Habitat for Humanity
This is a part time non exempt position located at the Ogden ReStore at 7330 Market St, Wilmington, NC.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to make your community better and improve the environment!
At Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores you will help people find affordable solutions to their home goods needs, keep reusable items out of landfills and generate funds to help expand opportunities for affordable housing in the Cape Fear Region.
What is a ReStore:
Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores are non-profit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price. These recycled goods stay out of the landfills and the profits further Habitat’s mission of bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
As a Merchandise & Pricing Clerk at the ReStore you will be responsible for cleaning, pricing and arranging donated merchandise.
At the end of the day you will go
home knowing you have made a difference in people’s lives.
What you get as a part time
employee of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity:
· Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
· 401(k) plan with company match
- Be committed to the Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s mission
- Must be able to lift, stand, squat, bend, and climb on a consistent basis
- High School graduate or higher
- Ability to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
· Apply today!