Experiencing the fastest growth in our company’s history, ToolsGroup, the global provider of “Powerfully Simple" market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software is seeking a driven, customer-facing Senior Consultant with strong project and change management skills to join our Boston based Professional Services team.
The mission of our Professional Services organization is to provide billable services that enhance the value of the ToolsGroup platform and enable even greater levels of customer adoption and value realization.
As a member of this elite team, you will collaborate with teammates to define, manage and deliver ToolsGroup’s SO99+ ‘next-generation’ Supply Chain Planning and Optimization solution to a broad range of e-commerce, retail and distribution, high-tech and industrial companies.
- Work with clients and team members to ensure clients achieve expected value from successful solution implementations.
- Lead joint ToolsGroup and client teams through business requirements definition, solution design and architecture, and go-live, establishing yourself as a trusted partner and advisor to the Client.
- Be responsible for leading the creation and review of client deliverables.
- Take a leadership role in all phases of our projects, working with the team to help clients identify and solve their most critical supply chain planning challenges.
- Act as a trusted advisor for our clients through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services.
- Manage client engagement and relationships.
- Provide Supply Chain planning process and organization guidance and recommendations
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client’s needs.
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client to deliver on time and within scope and budget.
- Lead the planning and implementation of ToolsGroup’s Supply Chain planning.
- Collaborate with the project team on model design and architecture.
- Provide direction and support to the project team.
- Document all client engagements including functional design, prototyping, process documentation and specifications.
- Support sales cycles and development of Statements of Work.
- Contribute to internal efforts to improve implementation methods and tools.
- Play a leading role in recruiting and selection.
- Mentor junior staff and conduct internal training.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain planning processes from firsthand operating or implementation experience.
- Good understanding of supply chain quantitative methods.
- Good understanding of ERPs, their functions and architecture.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant implementation consulting or industry experience in Supply Chain planning projects, including 1 year of experience leading teams.
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations including demand, inventory optimization and supply modeling experience, including experience leading an entire work stream.
- Demonstrated teamwork, analytical skills, creativity and willingness to acquire new skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Office, PowerPoint).
- A Bachelor's Degree in Math, Engineering, OR/Statistics or related concentration.
- A willingness to travel 50 - 60% of the time.
You Might Have:
- Experience in managing relationships with senior Business and IT executives.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization (IT & Operations).
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, and either SQL Server or Oracle Database management.
- APICS certification.
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market driven demand analytics, inventory optimization and supply chain planning software.
Our solutions have been recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus research for our ability to support highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planning productivity.
ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed at more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry. Our experience includes manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers in a wide range of demand and inventory-driven industries.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, or life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual 10% bonus based on company and individual performance, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, and the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest.
ToolsGroup North America is headquartered in Boston, MA and has offices in Spain Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, England, South Africa and Mexico.
For more information, visit www.toolsgroup.com