Experiencing the fastest growth in our company’s history, ToolsGroup, North America is looking for a hands-on leader to build, manage, and expand our Professional Services organization. The mission of the Professional Services organization is to provide billable services that enhance the value of the ToolsGroup platform and enable even greater levels of customer adoption and value realization. The Director of Professional Services will also manage the day-to-day operations of a growing team and establish scalable processes and services. This key leadership position will be based in our North American headquarters located in Boston, MA.
- Engage with clients to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the ToolsGroup platform through services.
- Lead the development of Professional Service offerings and methodologies; Work closely with Marketing to generate collateral and execute campaigns
- Partner with Sales team to qualify, scope, and prioritize opportunities to ensure adequate project backlog exists to sustain the business.
- Develop engagement plans, schedules, success criteria, milestones; Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, and at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes.
- Consolidate and document Supply Chain Planning leading practices and drive continuous improvement of implementation methodologies to deliver maximum value to clients; Partner with leaders from Product Management and Engineering to incorporate leading practices into our portfolio of products.
- Recruit and mentor a team of high performing Professional Service consultants and engineers, based in Boston and other key regions as needed.
- Stay abreast of current developments on general business, industry and technical issues and challenges. Use a variety of resources to learn about and study business developments and technical innovations happening in the Supply Chain Management space.
- Experience as the client-facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology (Supply Chain Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, service delivery, performance and operational excellence.
- Proven expertise hiring and retaining top caliber technical talent in the Boston area.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and detail-oriented thinking skills with a creative spirit that is contagious.
- Knowledge of how all the pieces fit together - development, marketing, sales, customer success, etc.
- The ability to operate in a fast moving environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change.
- Experience and comfort communicating professionally via presentations, phone, well-crafted emails, meetings and customized materials.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through direct reports and others.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 30% travel, depending on the needs of the organization.
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market driven demand analytics, inventory optimization and supply chain planning software.
Our solutions have been recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus research for our ability to support highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planning productivity.
ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed at more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry. Our experience includes manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers in a wide range of demand and inventory-driven industries.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, or life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual 10% bonus based on company and individual performance, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, and the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest.
ToolsGroup North America is headquartered in Boston, MA and has offices in Spain Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, England, South Africa and Mexico.
For more information, visit www.toolsgroup.com