ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics, inventory optimization and supply chain planning software.Our solutions have been recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus research for their ability to support highly intelligent decision-making, combined with an ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planning productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed for more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
ToolsGroup is seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager ignite sales and forge strong relationships with prospective clients. You will overfill the sales funnel with qualified opportunities. Your success is driven by your ability to research, qualify, and nurture leads in the early stages of their relationship with ToolsGroup.
As a strategic Business Development Manager, you will build regional market position by locating, networking, and developing business relationships. You will be responsible for a nurturing opportunities and generate prospect excitement – resulting in product demos and RFI/P opportunities for the sales team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed and prioritize competing requirements.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline by conducting outbound sales and marketing activities
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face appointments with the Outside Sales team
- Follow up with each Outside Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Consistently meet and exceed quota (on activities such as campaigns responses, calls, meetings but also qualified opportunities)
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce.com/Hubspot, producing regular activity reports as requested by Director of Marketing
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Promote ToolsGroup’s technology by understanding and articulating its many uses and benefits
- 3-5 years’ experience in a SaaS-based sales position or selling into senior levels of the marketing organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Ability to comprehend ToolsGroup’s product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within supply chain and key verticals such as consumer packaged goods and retail.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team development, but able to work independently. Self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and adaptable.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing & social media
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in HubSpot, Salesforce.com or other marketing automation tools
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Passionate self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit with a proactive work style; quick, flexible thinking; and an open, inquisitive approach
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- A sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success!
You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our culture is all about Attitude, Aptitude, Accomplishment, Appreciation, and Adaptability.
Tools “Groupies” are upbeat, positive, might not have all the skills needed but have the ability to learn new things quickly; can show success with the skill set they already possess, show appreciation for their past experiences and use it to direct their future; and most importantly, the willingness to change to meet the ever-fluid needs of the company and our customers.
We also provide our employees with an annual
performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fancy coffee
in tiny cups, lots of “groupie grub,” flexible work schedules and most
importantly…. the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and
brightest from around the globe.
Located in the heart of Boston, ToolsGroup’s North
American headquarters is easily accessible by public transportation or on foot.
We also have offices in Spain, Italy, Germany, and the Netherlands