ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics, inventory optimization and supply chain planning software.
Our solutions have been recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus research for their ability to support highly intelligent decision-making, combined with an ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planning productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed for more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry. Our experience includes manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers in a wide range of demand and inventory-driven industries.
SUPPLY CHAIN SALES EXECUTIVE
Seeking a sales executive that thinks like a business executive:
- Strategic view with roadmap and milestones of success in a sales process
- Analytical capability to anticipate the customer point of view and business implication for ToolsGroup
- Storytelling skills to provide insights and leave a clear and memorable view of ToolsGroup and our unique value
- Consultative selling approach
- Wired to work effectively, optimizing resources to meet customer and company expectations
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced, competitive sales executives in search of the opportunity to challenge conventional planning, contributing to our accelerating growth. This proven hunter will be responsible for a robust funnel of qualified opportunities and excited to sell a differentiated yet proven solution unlocking performance in supply chains.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed and prioritize competing requirements.
- Cultivate and close new business by researching, identifying targets, and networking to establish ToolsGroup market leadership
- Design and implement strategic sales plans to achieve goals and shorten sales cycle within an assigned segment
- Manage all phases of a complex sales cycle including lead generation, discovery, development, and delivery of presentations, negotiations and managing documentation through the sales process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders across organizational functions and levels
- Develop a deep understanding of ToolsGroup’s product offerings and competitive differentiation to develop unique, customer-based solution proposals encompassing all aspects of our applications
- Participate in relevant industry events on behalf of ToolsGroup
EXPERIENCE, QUALITIES & CAPABILITIES REQUIRED
- Overachiever with uncontained enthusiasm and a genuine desire to inspire a better approach to supply chain planning
- A winning mentality that is driven to succeed with hard work, integrity and the commitment to challenge and pave a path to planning optimization
- Extensive territory planning and successful software sales cycle management.
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, leading to customer success.
- Knowledge of how all the pieces fit together – solution development, marketing, sales, customer success – and a commitment to a team effort
- The ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
- Ready with a creative response to the complex supply chain, S&OP/IBP planning challenges
- Experience and confidence communicating professionally at executive and operational levels
- Persuasive via presentations, phone, meetings and customized materials and winning proposals
- 5 – 7 years experience in supply chain and a solid understanding of the planning function
- 3 – 5 years of SaaS or direct enterprise software sales experience in 6/7-figure deals and B2B companies
- Track record of success exceeding quota
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required