ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics, inventory optimization and supply chain planning software.
Our solutions have been recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner and Nucleus research for their ability to support highly intelligent decision-making, combined with an ease-of-use that results in dramatically improved planning productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed for more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry. Our experience includes manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers in a wide range of demand and inventory-driven industries.
- Be responsible for the creation and review of client deliverables.
- Participate in the all phases of implementation projects including requirements gathering, solution design, solution configuration, user training and testing.
- Participant and take a central role in the extraction, transformation, and loading of client supply chain source data to create planning models.
- Create supply chain models including forecasting and demand planning, inventory optimization and replenishment planning under the direction of a Senior Consultant or Solution Architect.
- Prepare and deliver User training using standard and client customized materials.
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans and support client users through the testing phase.
- Provide support through the “go live” and transition period to ensure smooth production start-up for the client.
- 1-2 years of statistical modeling experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering) or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated confidence and a business acumen.
- Knowledge and proficiency in SQL.
- A willingness to travel 30 - 50% of the time.
- Both The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- The capacity for teamwork, analytical skills, creativity and willingness to acquire new skills.
- An advanced degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Math or an MBA.
- The skills to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Office, including PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle Database management.
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! We are driven to help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and “Powerfully Simple” for them to use their data to meet the demands of their customers.
Working at ToolsGroup means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our culture is all about Attitude, Aptitude, Accomplishment, Appreciation, and Adaptability. Groupies are upbeat, positive, might not have all the skills needed but have the ability to learn new things quickly; can show success with the skill set they already possess, show appreciation for their past experiences and use it to direct their future; and most importantly, the willingness to change to meet the ever-fluid needs of the company and our customers.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fancy coffee in tiny cups, lots of “groupie grub,” flexible work schedules and most importantly…. the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.
Located in the heart of Boston, ToolsGroup’s North American headquarters is easily accessible by public transportation or on foot. We also have offices in Spain, Italy, Germany, and the Netherlands.