Do you get enjoy doing multiple things and learning something new at the same time?
Do you like to work hard, have fun, and make history?
Then join our team!
The DERMAFLASH executive team is looking for an Executive Team Assistant to support the Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and collaborate with the greater team on many moving parts and ongoing projects related to key corporate and organizational initiatives. This is NOT a sit-in-a cubicle and answer phones position! Based in our downtown Chicago HQ , this is an exciting opportunity get immersed into the day-to-day operation of a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative organization!
Overview of Role:
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence and will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Understanding company and team organizational structure, working relationships, and business partner roles will be important as this position will work closely with others.
· Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of executive's meetings and priorities. Schedules appointments without prior clearance. Ensure most effective use of executive’s time. This may include some off-hour requests.
· Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings. Processes executive’s weekly expense report and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
· Collect, analyze, and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
· Responsible for initiating, preparing, coordinating and proactively follows up on administrative/operational duties associated with executive’s area of responsibility. Works closely and effectively with executive; keeping executive well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
· Develop strong relationships with team crucial to the success of the organization and having a sense of issues taking place in the environment, keeping executive updated.
· Coordinate, plan and book travel, hotel accommodations, meeting room(s) and other meeting requirements for cross-functional teams.
· Personal tasks for Founder
· 5+ years’ experience providing support to A-level executive.
· Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) is a MUST!
· Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and acting as an extension of executives.
· Emotional maturity
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently handling complex projects and prioritizing and managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines and time constraints.
· Solid organizational skills, follow up, and high attention to details.
· Strong self-confidence to take initiative to handle sensitive matters and exercise independent solid judgment and remain calm under pressure.
· Innate ability to think fast on your feet to react to and proactively prepare for issues before they arise, rolls with the punches, and doesn’t sweat the small stuff.
· Strategic thinker and strong business acumen.