The Digital Analyst is a core team player in the Digital & Integrated Services team, a specialized group within the creative Ad Agency that is VITRO. This cross-functional Digital team is made up of Digital Strategy, Analytics, Search, Social, Communications Strategy, User Experience, Interactive Design and web development. As the Digital Analyst, you’ll
• Have 3+ years experience working in a digital agency or digital marketing team
• Mine consumer insights and behaviors that shape successful digital marketing campaigns and websites, and with that you’ll have a passion and a mastery of digital analytics tools across media, web, search and social
• You’ll be an integral part of solutions and be executing the measurement side of web projects
• You’ll work closely with our Executive Director of Digital and Senior Digital Producer to scope projects for both new and existing clients including pitch work
As our Digital capabilities here at VITRO continue to grow and our project-based web work keeps coming in, you will be a driving force in establishing our web analytics offering which will extend to initial web analytics to understand current site performance, analytics strategy, implementation processes and on-going reporting for our clients. You’ll be one of a kind here at VITRO, so the right candidate is excited, not intimidated nor frustrated by the challenge of informing, educating, shaping and growing the agency’s digital capabilities. The right candidate is comfortable jamming with creatives and digital team alike to help us understand data-driven opportunities that are relevant and valuable to the client’s overall business success.
We’ll welcome any experience you have in implementing analytics processes and practices and you’ll be responsible for delivering performance monitoring and reporting for our client's web properties across multiple platforms, browsers, and devices. Clients will include UC San Diego, Adidas Golf, Brandman University, Caribou Coffee, and Petco.
A data-driven rock-star able to think both strategically and analytically about digital marketing, they should also be able to:
• Craft and deliver post-campaign and website launch reports for presentation to a diverse client base with a varying degree of complexity
• Liaise cross-functionally with account service, research, media, digital, and creative colleagues to gather data and inform strategic recommendations including [but not limited to] creative, messaging, social media, website redesigns and communications planning.
• Accurately measure, analyze, and report on client-related digital and social media projects
• Evaluate performance of digital marketing initiatives through site analytics
• Define measurement strategies and key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness [e.g.: user growth, engagement, abandonment, campaign ROI, segmentation, e-commerce]
• Not just inform, but also implement and setup those analytics tracking strategies across web analytics platforms like Google Analytics
• Develop strategic insights based on analysis of data patterns and make recommendations to clients based on these insights
• Digest complex data sets and communicate takeaways in a meaningful, easy-to-understand way
• Collaborate across departments to mentor and educate teams on digital & analytics
• Remain abreast of current trends and best practices within web analytic tools, techniques, and our industry – supporting fresh ways into marketing attribution
• Degree from an accredited university
• 3+ years working as a Digital Strategist or Analyst at an agency or brand.
• Experience and competency with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, GTM, SEO, SEM, tag management, campaign reporting, social reporting.
• Strong attention to detail/organizational skills, and a positive approach to problem-solving
• Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills with experience building decks in either powerpoint or keynote.
• Ablity to analyze complex data sets and focus the story back around key takeaways for client teams
• Strong competency with MS Office, CRM Systems, Mac Apps (E.g.: Keynote), digital/mobile apps, CMS platforms and other cloud-based apps
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.