- Is dedicated to quickly reviewing, working and resolving tickets.
- Interprets client requests clearly and translates into actionable work.
- Escalating complex tickets and requests to appropriate staff.
- Communicates clearly and coordinates with the Client changes being made, including best practices and recommendations.
- Properly documents changes for internal information and client education.
- Meets or exceeds KPI and metric requirements.
- Manages time and billable hours.
- Reviews, understands and follows the Company Core values.
A RMM Specialist has a good foundation in the platform with experience in general administration and configuration. Understands the basic principles of help-desk and technical support practices, including ticket entry and updating. Must have good communication skills to clearly provide details on the changes requested and work performed. Has no ego and will ask for help/recommendations and/or will escalate issues when necessary. Has good time management and must be a self-starter.
STRENGTHS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in the MSP field and working with computer administration.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- General understanding of how monitoring, alerting and auto fixes all work together to deliver solutions.
- Ticket “cruncher” which can easily review and work client requests.