Healthcare Fraud Shield is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will work closely with the executive team on developing and planning marketing activities and events. In this role, you should be well-organized and have excellent communication skills. If you enjoy creating brand messaging and are passionate about marketing, then this is the job for you.
Healthcare Fraud Shield provides a competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must reside in the Greater St. Louis area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organizes company events and tradeshows including online registration of attendees, logistics, and booth services
- Packs and ships appropriate marketing and sales materials to tradeshows
- Maintains stock of brochures, business cards, flyers, giveaways, and other promotional material
- Reviews and proofs all marketing items created prior to moving into production
- Establishes working relationships with various vendors for production of marketing items
- Leverages Salesforce to track and report sources of new leads
- Understands and complied with all company Privacy and Security standards
- This position will work a flexible hybrid model with an average of 1-2 days each week in the office. At times, more days in the office may be required based on current business needs
- Must be able to pack and move boxes weighing up to 50 pounds for shipment to trade shows
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Degree in marketing preferred
- High speed internet is required for remote work, satellite is not allowed
- Experience working in Adobe Illustrator and Canva, working on backend of a website is a plus (wordpress)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Vacation and sick paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Disability & Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site fitness center (for local employees)
- Professional and career development initiatives
- Remote work eligible
Remote Work Requirements
- Must have high speed Internet (satellite is not allowed for this role) with a minimum speed of 25mbs download and 5mbs upload.
Healthcare Fraud Shield is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.