Healthcare Fraud Shield (“HCFS”) is a leading provider of Fraud, Waste and Abuse (“FWA”) detection software to healthcare payers. Founded in 2011, HCFS is one of the fastest growing providers of FWA solutions in the healthcare industry. HCFS offers a next-generation SaaS platform that uses proprietary data, artificial intelligence, rules and algorithms to enable payers to identify FWA claims, driving meaningful cost savings and a high ROI for customers. In addition, the platform provides workflow and productivity tools that significantly enhance payer efficiency. The platform is fully integrated, addressing the entire range of pre-payment and post-payment workflows with a combined view of both medical and pharmacy claims. HCFS is led by a management team with notable experience building successful fraud detection businesses in other verticals.
Charlesbank’s Technology Opportunities Fund invested in HCFS in December 2020. The investment has enabled continued growth and accelerated existing investments in proprietary analytics, artificial intelligence, new products and customer service. Prior to this investment, Healthcare Fraud Shield had not taken any institutional equity capital.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling and marketing new and existing products to current customers as well as prospective customers. The position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales. The Account Executive should have strong interpersonal skills and have a detailed approach to helping our customers achieve their business goals.
· Prospecting new and existing customers utilizing multiple touchpoints including phone calls and/or emails daily, webinars, and social media engagement (i.e. LinkedIn) marketing products and services not currently being used by our current customers.
· Understand customer and potential customers needs and requirements.
· Learn and stay up to date on all company products and services.
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
· Provide event pre/post-sales support for trade shows, webinars as required.
· Respond to RFI/RFP’s, researching and providing responses to business requirements.
· Understand and comply with all company Privacy and Security standards
· Employee may not use or disclose any protected health information
· Other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
· Experience demonstrating a software solution via video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
· Experienced as an account executive with prior SaaS company preferably in the healthcare payer industry.
· Exceptional communication skills and a proven record of high achievement.
· Proficiency with a CRM (ie Salesforce)
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· A Bachelor's degree or comparable business experience preferred
· Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
· 401(k) retirement savings with employer match vesting immediately
· Vacation and sick paid time off
· 8 paid holidays
· Paid maternity/paternity leave
· Disability & Life insurance
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Free on-site fitness center
· Professional and career development initiatives
· Remote work eligible
REMOTE WORK REQUIREMENTS
· Must have high speed Internet (satellite is not allowed for this role) with a minimum speed of 25mbs download and 5mbs upload.
Healthcare Fraud Shield is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.