Healthcare Fraud Shield, a leader in healthcare fraud prevention and payment integrity solutions, is looking for a talented Software Developer to join our team.
The Software Developer position will work independently and with a team to design, document, develop, and implement .NET Web applications. This role is also responsible for ongoing support.
- Full ownership of your assigned projects and manage key aspects of the development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, solution design and coding
- Play an active role in the design and development of new functionality and updates to our system
- Design, develop and enhance existing ASP.NET user interface screens with accessibility in mind
- Develop data interfaces using the company’s data access layer (DAL)
- Design and develop SQL databases and queries
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company data
- Understands and complies with all company Privacy and Security standards
- Comply with continued learning requirements
- Implement secure coding methodologies in software development processes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of applicable technical experience.
- 3 or more years of software development experience
- Intermediate understanding of MVC principals
- Experience with Web Forms and/or Razor Pages
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with Git source control
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Vacation and sick paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Disability & Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site fitness center (for local employees)
- Professional and career development initiatives
- Remote work eligible
REMOTE WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Must have high speed Internet (satellite is not allowed for this role) with a minimum speed of 25mbs download and 5mbs upload.
Healthcare Fraud Shield is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.