Specific responsibilities include management, oversight, and support of the project teams of all elements of Real Property, including but not limited to acquisition, reporting, etc.
Program-specific activities will include the following:
· Plan, organize, coordinate, and manage the support activities for the delivery of right-of-way acquisitions.
· Development, continual improvement and implementation of strategies, policies and procedures, systems, and tools, to support right-of-way delivery for needed areas.
· Coordinate with PCM’s and staff to understand priority of parcels needed to advance construction and support the delivery of those priority parcels.
· Support Senior Project Manager, Deputy Director of Real Property in special tasks, duties, and reporting.
· This individual will:
· Manage the project management activities for acquisition of right of way and associated reporting required for this highly complex mega-project, utilizing commercial principles and their applications and research methods.
· Understand all the interrelated aspects of real property in a design-build environment with multiple interrelated projects and functional areas. Prepare technical correspondence and complete, comprehensive reports; address an audience effectively; analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action; and communicate effectively to demonstrate leadership, team building, and collaboration skills, for meeting established project goals and objectives.
· Minimum of ten years of project management experience with a focus on real property on complex mega-construction projects or projects of similar magnitude.
· Strong project and construction management background with focus on real property
· Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
· Experience with major capital infrastructure projects and the areas of scope, policy, strategy, and procedures on real property.
· Demonstrate a broad knowledge of budget processes, workload development, resource management, and project management concepts for innovative delivery projects, including design build.
· The ability to maintain good communication skills and working relationships with management, consultants, private sector contractors, subcontractors, and their associations.
· Strong coordination skills, given the strong matrix organization assembled for the program delivery team.
· Excellent communication and negotiating skills (both written and oral), and the ability to speak knowledgeably with other consultants, stakeholders, other governmental agencies, and individual citizens.
· Ability to analyze situations and data accurately; lead the development of effective solutions and strategies for difficult technical and logistical problems related to delivery of right-of-way and land conveyances; and collaboratively engage the services of other parties necessary to achieve results.
· Ability to manage a diverse team in the delivery support of the acquisition of parcels.
NOTE: This position is Remote!
Firm Overview: We are a Program/Project Management Consulting Firm presence at the Los Angeles World Airports, Portland Airport, Sacramento, CA High-Speed Rail, San Diego Unified School District, San Francisco Airport, and San Jose Airport. Most recently, we’ve been awarded Denver Airport and San Antonio Airport partnered with Anser Advisory. ASLPM is an innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone for success. We believe in an integrated team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk, and deliverables by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful project implementation. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit is at www.aslpm.com and/or follow us on LinkedIn.