· Review bond projects for each school and define project scope with District staff and Design Architects.
· Sequence and schedule construction projects for each school.
· Prepare and present status reports to Leadership, the ICOC and BOE as requested Environmental Review:
o Provide project management for environmental support services such as; (1) Environmental Site Assessments, (2) Lead paint and asbestos surveys, (3) assisting with the CEQA requirements, (4) Geotechnical reports, and (5) California Department of Education guidance.
· Apply District Standard and Educational Facility Specifications to project scoping
· Develop and verify scop and cost estimates.
· Review design to recommend alternatives solutions whenever design details affect construction feasibility or schedules.
· Review and monitor the Architect’s design schedule.
· Coordinate with DSA for reviews and approvals.
· Participate in Design task force efforts.
· Conduct meetings necessary for coordination with all interested stakeholders and parties.
· Conduct formal design review and value engineering sessions.
· Develop a construction delivery strategy that meets the District’s objectives for the project and minimizes disruptions to the educational program
· Develop project phasing and interim housing plans as required.
· Ensure the QAQC process is implemented.
· Assist the project architect with identifying and obtaining all necessary regulatory agency approvals.
· Maintain communications and cooperation with various local, state, and federal agencies as requested.
· Attend job site meetings with the CM, Inspector and Contractor to assist the project architect to discuss and resolve field and administrative issues.
· Review planned construction for coordination with ongoing educations programs and school activities.
· Review and approve all change orders or allowance payments.
Budget / Schedule:
· Throughout the planning, design, and construction phases, ensure overall project stays within budget and on schedule without compromise of the quality of work or program needs.
· Close out project with DSA
· Confirm all project and PPO support efforts are complete and accounted for
· Process closeout payments for all NTPs
· ROC any remaining funds back to the District program
ASLPM is an innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone for success. We believe in an integrated team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk, and deliverables by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful project implementation. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit us at www.aslpm.com or on LinkedIn.
Service | Integrity | Collaboration