· As part of the PMO Contracts Team, coordinate with project management teams at the PMO and College sites to develop and prepare procurement packages for Design-Bid-Build projects.
· Manage the bidding process from planning through award including direct responsibility for all administrative functions (i.e preparing procurement documents, addenda, evaluation materials, approval documentation, award documentation, contract documents). This may or may not include a pre-qualification process.
· Strict adherence to policies, procedures, templates, and applicable laws is a daily part of this role.
· Reporting, tracking, and quality control for assigned procurements processes.
· Responsibility for multiple concurrent procurement processes with various stakeholders.
· This is a heavily administrative role and applicants should understand this will not include supervising others performing these functions.
· This role requires a high level of attention to detail and compliance under the scrutiny of consistent audits both internal and external, accordingly applicants should strongly consider whether this would be a good fit.
· Work is fully in the PMO Office with no hybrid or remote opportunity in accordance with District policy.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Associates degree in Business or another applicable field
· 3-6 years of experience relevant to the position description
· Knowledgeable of standard construction contract terms and conditions
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat
· Demonstrate a reliable, responsive, and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity
· Must be detail-oriented and organized
· Must be a fast learner and logical thinker
· Must be focused on quality and accuracy
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to accurately track and report status when managing concurrently running projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or another relevant field
· Experience with program/project management on educational projects
· Knowledge of relevant California Higher Education Codes and relevant Public Contract Code
· Knowledge of relevant California Community College Codes
· Experience with Job Order Contracting (“JOC”)
· Experience with an electronic bidding software
· Experience with project management software