The ideal Technology Specialist Candidate., while not exhaustive, should have the ability to provide user support for Primavera Unifier.
SDUSD has instituted a support system that asks users to submit, via Unifier, requests that asks them to describe the issue they would like addressed, describe the severity of the issue (stopping their ability to perform their duties, inconvenient but a workaround exists, nice to have), and to provide their user ID (which would tell the Technology Specialist the role of the requester).
- The Technology Specialist will be the first level responder to these support tickets. His/her task will be to assess the request, make an initial determination about how to respond, and work with the Sr. Technology Specialist and, as needed, the Unifier Administrator to develop a response strategy.
- Once a solution is developed, the Technology Specialist will need to perform changes in Unifier to test, configure and deploy necessary changes to workflows, forms, configurations, etc. Technology Specialist will also be responsible for documenting the response to the support request and changes made to the Unifier system, and designing/developing user guides.
- The Technology Specialist will need to interact with users to communicate solutions to the support requests and/or provide training as needed.
- Act as Primavera Unifier administrator o Assign and modify user roles and permissions o Modify or develop Business Processes, forms and workflows using uDesigner o Assist with training of new users to the system.
- Work with the SDUSD technology team to identify, or assist in gathering requirements for ongoing Primavera Unifier system improvement.
- Assist with projects as needed, including version updates, migrating data from legacy systems, ensuring data integrity.
- The candidate should have the following skills/experience:
- Ability to organize and manage tasks.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Technical understanding of Primavera Unifier sufficient to assess the level of effort needed to address support requests.
- Technical experience with Primavera Unifier sufficient to perform with minimal or no supervision modification to or creation of:
- Business Processesl, Workflows using uDesigner, data structure setup, configuration of the system, user setup, access control, reports and dashboards
- Experience with SQL sufficient to use tools to transport data across versions.
- Experience with public works construction sufficient to understand business processes associated with Project Management, Construction Management and Program Controls.
- Experience with cost accounting.
ASLPM is an innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone for success. We believe in an integrated team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful project implementation. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit us at www.aslpm.com or on LinkedIn.
Service | Integrity | Collaboration