Under the guidance of the Program Controls senior leadership, the Risk analyst provides information to the Program Controls and various departments throughout the California High-Speed Rail Project. This position will coordinate, compile and review all the risk data and reports associated with Central Valley projects.
Percentage Job Description
Essential (E)/Marginal (M) Should add up to 100%
25% (E) Coordinates and works with the regional Authority staff, RDP staff, PCMs and other consultants in performing and supporting the project controls activities, providing project controls oversight, and checking for contract compliance.
25% (E) Working with other project controls specialists and CP PCMs in maintaining consistency across all the construction packages with respect to risk, schedule, cost management, establishing templates, arranging, risk and estimate at completion review workshops, checking and validating risks, trends and changes are regularly assessed and reported, validates and reviews the Authorities RMS system is populated and updated by the CP PCM's. Reviews the detailed risks in the RMS database and develops 'program risk' entries capturing risks impacting across one or more CP's.
25% (E) Coordinates and works with the regional Authority staff, RDP staff, PCMs and other consultants to make sure that the potential risks are identified; assessed and quantified; risk treatment actions are identified; actions are taken to avoid or reduce the impacts; and monitored and reported on.
15% (E) Coordinates risk updates with the Strategic Delivery teams, assists with the facilitation of workshops, develops and runs cost and schedule risk assessments and provides results and recommendations, validates the PM's and respective RC's are maintaining their risks in the Authorities RMS database.
10% (E) Act as a point of contact for all the risk management communications with the projects Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Working Knowledge of:
* Principles and practices of project controls for a large-scale construction project and ability to carry out.
* Program and Risk management software including but not limited to Primavera P6, Oracle Pertmaster Risk Analysis, Palisdade @Risk and industry standard risk data base tools such as Active Risk Manager [ARM].
* Ability to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds preferred.
* Ability to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude preferred.
* Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility
* Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering, construction management, or a similar, relevant discipline
* Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to Cordoba Corporation’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
* Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by Cordoba Corporation’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies.
ASLPM is an
innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone
for success. We believe in an integrated
team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables
by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful
project implementation. We offer a
competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit is at www.aslpm.com and/or follow us on LinkedIn.
Integrity | Collaboration