· Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types.
· Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards.
· Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received.
· Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects.
· Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses.
· Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management.
· Eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects.
· Proficiency in Primavera or above and MS Office Suite.
· Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills 10.5 Superior organizational and planning skills.
· Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff.
· Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management OR
· Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in any course, but with additional two (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling to compensate for the required education.
ASLPM is an innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone for success. We believe in an integrated team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful project implementation. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit us at www.aslpm.com or on LinkedIn.