· Assist with the development and implementation of scheduling standards, procedures, templates and tools.
· Provide QA/QC for project schedules and reports from all colleges.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad hoc program level schedule reports.
· Develop and maintain program master schedule.
· Provide trainings of schedule standards and procedures to schedulers and project teams.
· Provide administrative support for scheduling system.
· Prepare project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies.
· Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance.
· Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule.
· Perform time impact analysis of project schedule delays and potential claims.
· Participate in change order negotiations.
· Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses.
· Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions.
· Conduct construction/project site visits for progress reporting.
· Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress, prepare narrative of findings, submit and present to management for decision making.
· Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
· Prepare and maintain cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections.
· Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· 12 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs.
· Advanced proficiency in Primavera P6 Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Thorough knowledge of theories, principles and practices of cost engineering and scheduling.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related fields. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with time impact analysis.
· Experience with construction claims and change orders.
ASLPM is an
innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone
for success. We believe in an integrated
team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables
by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful
project implementation. We offer a
competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit us at www.aslpm.com
or on LinkedIn.
Service ● Integrity ● Collaboration