· Manage the Bond Program’s pre-qualification process for professional services firms (i.e. Architectural, Engineering, and Environmental). This would include the following activities: Preparation of Request for Qualifications (RFQ) packages in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts (SME); Leading pre-submittal instruction meetings; Coordination of Request for Clarifications (RFC) and issuance of Addenda; Conduct responsiveness reviews of submitted Statements of Qualifications (SOQ); Coordination and facilitation of the evaluation process; Coordination of post award submittals; Coordination for BOT Award; Prepare awarded Contracts and coordinate execution.
· Manage the Bond Program’s selection process for some professional service disciplines (i.e. Architectural, Engineering, and Environmental). This would include the following activities: Preparation of Request for Task Order Proposal (RFTOP) packages in conjunction with the College Project Teams (CPT); Coordination of Request for Clarifications (RFC) and issuance of Addenda; Conduct responsiveness reviews of submitted Proposals; Coordination and facilitation of the evaluation process; Coordination of post award submittals; Prepare awarded Task Orders and coordinate execution.
· Other tasks as directed by Department Manager, including but not limited to, supporting data requests and reporting requirements.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· 3-5 years’ experience working with professional service contracts in the private or public sector.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
· Ability to exercise judgment, discretion and critical thinking and to set priorities and manage competing demands.
· Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree.
· Experience with bidding software.
· Experience with project management software.
ASLPM is an
innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone
for success. We believe in an integrated
team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables
by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful
project implementation. We offer a
competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit us at or on .
Service ● Integrity ● Collaboration