· Provide all general administrative support to the Project Team including correspondence processing and distribution, routine filing, and maintenance of office supply stock levels.
· Coordinate arrangements for meetings and training as required.
· Provide administrative support by conducting research, assisting on the preparation statistical reports, and handling information requests.
· Process RFIs, change orders, and other construction related documents.
· Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control.
· Review, proofread, and edit documents.
· Preparing and documenting meeting minutes.
· Oversees the review, approval, and payment process of contractor and consultant monthly payment applications, including detailed reviews of the IOR and LOR invoices, by liaising with the appropriate internal and external parties.
· Logs invoice data into program management software system.
· Assists Project Controls staff in preparing documents for client monthly reports and other requirements.
· Assists in providing general accounting and administrative support to the Project Team as directed.
· Communicate with applicable program construction and professional services vendors as needed.
· Identify vendor billing discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously.
· Assists in contracts/task orders/purchase orders financial close out process.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Must have keyboarding/computer experience.
· Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration.
· Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
· Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
· Experience working on construction management programs and/or on a construction job site.
· 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
ASLPM is an innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as the cornerstone for success. We believe in an integrated team approach for the management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables by providing the right resources to our clients, resulting in successful project implementation. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit is at www.aslpm.com and/or follow us on LinkedIn.
Service ● Integrity ● Collaboration