Mission: Our mission is to use technology, competition, and play to inspire and create a place where people belong in the next generation of sports.
The Executive Director (ED) will assist with the growth and development of esports, drone racing, and other projects. The ED will oversee the day-to-day activities, ensuring that all aspects of their job are managed and operating efficiently and effectively. The ED will be responsible for acquiring schools and other organizations to sign up with Fenworks, manage and run the esports and drone racing seasons and state tournaments, and ensure customer success and retention.
- Oversees school and other organizations' acquisition for the Programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Work closely with other sales team members and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and successful sales outcomes
- Achieving membership goals set by each ED and the leadership team.
- Program Management
- Oversees esports and drone racing program logistics and ensures they are running fluidly
- Leads the production of the State Tournament for each program
- Customer Service and Success
- Ensures that all customers are communicated with frequently
- Coordinates with the marketing team on efforts to help
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of operations to achieve financial objectives.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to directors and managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Improves membership service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, members, industry, and community.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about the mission of Fenworks
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in sales, program management, customer services, and business.
- Thorough and high-level experience in esports and/or drone racing with at least two years of related experience
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 3 years of related experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel up to 60 days a year.