Ravenswood Solutions (RS), a wholly owned subsidiary of SRI International, delivers combat readiness field training to U.S. military personnel and other security forces around the country and around the world, is seeking a Scenario and Intelligence Analyst for our organization. The Scenario and Intelligence Analyst is a member of the Ravenswood Solutions Products & Services (P&S) Department. This position is a remote position with no requirement to relocate.
As part of the Live Exercise Division the Scenario and Intelligence Analyst reports to a Chief of Exercise Support, providing leadership and subject matter expertise in support of Brigade level field training exercises.
The Scenario and Intelligence Analyst is a recognized authority in all aspects of exercise design, scenario development, exercise resourcing, and exercise control for multiple Live Exercises throughout the training year (TY). Provides leadership in the publication of highly complex and technical products that support each assigned live exercise to meet the customers training objectives and other supporting agencies. Leadership comprises the application of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) to develop viable training courses of action, coordinate applicable resources, provide a detailed training assessment, and execution of all other tasks supporting an assigned Live Exercise. The Scenario and Intelligence Analyst also assists the customer with Program development recommending new strategies to better prepare units across the breadth of the Total Force: all services, National Guard and Reserves. The Scenario and Intelligence Analyst also directs and coordinates with all training support agencies and contractors to synchronize training support and provide 24 hour ESC operations during exercise execution.
Specific responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
• Responsible for developing the scenario, monitoring resourcing, planning, and execution of training for Army Decisive Action (offensive, defense, stability and DSCA) through the use of the Army Core Competencies (Combined Arms Maneuver and Wide Area Security).
• Is a recognized authority in all aspects of exercise design, scenario development, exercise resourcing, and exercise synchronization for multiple Live Exercises throughout the training year (TY).
• Provides leadership in the development and publication of the overall scenario and supporting lanes training for each assigned rotation meeting the Unit Training Plan (UTP) and Exercise commander’s training objectives. Leadership comprises the application of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) to develop viable training courses of action, coordinate applicable resources, and execution of all other tasks supporting an assigned Live Exercises.
• Plans the doctrinal inclusion of Functional and Multifunctional Brigades as part of a stacked rotation, included Fires Brigades (FiBs), Maneuver Enhancement Brigades (MEBs), Battle field Surveillance Brigades (BfSB).
• Assists the customer with program development recommending new strategies to better prepare units across the breadth of the Total Force: all military services, National Guard and Army Reserve.
• Duties and responsibilities are applicable to all phases of each scheduled Live Exercise: Plan, Prepare, Execute, and Assess.
• A SME in War Fighting Functions (WFF)
• A SME in the area of military Integrated Training Environment (ITE) including: Live, Virtual, Constructive & Gaming, training methods, techniques and procedures, Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) integration, training management, and training strategy.
• Responsible for planning, coordination, synchronization and execution of pre-deployment training/certification of platoons and companies and increased staff proficiency in a Combat Training Center (CTC)-like environment.
• Assists in improving the training proficiency of the customer, example Army National Guard Brigade Combat Teams, Functional and Mutli-Functional Brigades Regionally Aligned Forces (RAF) with or without a designated mission.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Master’s degree desirable or 10-12 years related experience.
• Military education - Command and General Staff College graduate.
• Retired Military Officer (MAJ/LTC) Combat Arms, Battalion Command preferred or BDE/DIV staff experience. AC/RC experience preferred.
• 6+ years of experience in planning and management of exercise design/control of C/V/L training activities is highly desired.
• Secret security clearance required.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrates proficient oral and written communication, with strong attention to detail and an ability to interact effectively with people of varying technical abilities (engineers, technicians, and military personnel)
• Demonstrate initiative with an emphasis on team building
• Identifies potential and emerging problems with both equipment and personnel
• Demonstrates flexible attitude and adapts easily to changing requirements
• Able to perform well in high-stress, fast-paced environments
• Employment is contingent on successful completion of a background check
• A drug screen will be required as part of the hiring process
• Ability to travel required (up to four months of travel per year)
• Due to government requirements this position requires that candidates are U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance. See http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/ps_faqs.html
About Ravenswood Solutions
Ravenswood Solutions, a new subsidiary of SRI International, provides government agencies and commercial clients with technology and services for collective training, test and evaluation, and policy analysis exercises. Our field-proven packages include high fidelity instrumentation, realistic training effects, and turnkey support services that are customized for each client.
Ravenswood Solutions leverages more than 20 years of experience in providing technology insertion, training support, and sustainment services. This heritage of world-class technology and dedication to customers has led the company to be the leading provider of mobile instrumented training and performance assessment for military ground troops and other security forces.
Ravenswood Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, which appreciates and welcomes a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our site to learn more about Ravenswood Solutions: