Ravenswood Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of SRI International, delivers combat readiness field training to U.S. military personnel and other security forces around the country and around the world, is seeking aDoctrinal Training Analysts, to provide XCTC PLANS/HICON Support for our organization. The Doctrinal Training Analyst is a member of the Ravenswood Solutions Products & Services (P&S) team. This position is a remote position with no requirement to relocate.
As part of the Live Exercise Division, the Doctrinal Training Analyst reports to the Doctrinal Training Highly Qualified Expert or the Doctrinal Training Team Leader, providing subject matter expertise from DIV OPNS through BCT War Fighting Functions (WFFs) using Mission Command Systems (MCS) during planning, preparation and execution of eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) , Available Year Sustainment Training (AYST) rotations and other Live Exercise Support missions.
The Doctrinal Training Analyst is a recognized authority in one or more of the six WFFs, capable of producing Division Operations, Warning and Fragmentary Orders inclusive of Annexes; operates as a higher headquarters staff member and possess the skills to operate the associated WFF MCS system. Doctrinal Training Analyst will be required to support up to 4 rotations per year and produce up to six operations orders per year. The Doctrinal Training Analyst must be able to integrate comprehensive constructive scenarios into XCTC live field training exercises to fully exercise BCT mission command systems. The Doctrinal Training Analyst overall duties and responsibilities best translate to Division G5 plans staff.
Position Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Develop Division Orders based on JRTC for IBCTs and NTC for SBCT and ABCT XCTC rotations applied to the directed training location to each BCT during Main Planning Conferences.
• Provide a Division OPORD Brief to each BCT during the Main Planning Conference.
• Familiarity with the Army MCS system and software.
• Coordinate and integrate other mission command training assets as required, i.e. MCTP, MCTSP, First Army, Associated Unit Partnership (AUP) Divisions and other AC/RC units.
• Thorough understanding of associated WFF digital system and processes to stimulate higher to lower and adjacent unit activities.
• Implement all Army National Guard Training Branch XCTC PLANS/HICON initiatives and evolutions as required.
• Ability to travel 75 - 120 days per year.
• Ability to conduct remote collaborative efforts to complete all required tasks.
• Ability to synchronize multiple scenarios, orders and briefings across a two-year PLANS/HICON planning horizon / XCTC rotation schedule.
• Field Grade officer in one of the six WFFs
• Brigade or Division staff experience in the intelligence, fires, sustainment and movement and maneuver warfighting functions.
• Experience with Army Mission Command Systems, training management and CTC planning and execution.
• Military education – Command and General Staff College graduate
• School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) graduate desirable
• Secret security clearance required prior Top Secret desirable
Professional Skills and Characteristics:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, word, excel)
• Demonstrates proficient oral and written communication, with strong attention to detail and an ability to interact effectively with people of varying technical abilities (engineers, technicians, and military personnel)
• Familiar with appropriate WFF digital system and MCS
• Able to perform well in high-stress, fast-paced environments
• Employment is contingent on successful completion of a background check
• A drug screen will be required as part of the hiring process
• Due to government requirements for this role and the nature of the work, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
About Ravenswood Solutions
Ravenswood Solutions, a subsidiary of SRI International, provides government agencies and commercial clients with technology and services for collective training, test and evaluation, and policy analysis exercises. Our field-proven packages include high fidelity instrumentation, realistic training effects, and turnkey support services that are customized for each client.
Ravenswood Solutions leverages more than 20 years of experience in providing technology insertion, training support, and sustainment services. This heritage of world-class technology and dedication to customers has led the company to be the leading provider of mobile instrumented training and performance assessment for military ground troops and other security forces.
Ravenswood Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, which appreciates and welcomes a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our site to learn more about Ravenswood Solutions: