Ravenswood Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of SRI International, delivers combat readiness field training to U.S. military personnel and other security forces around the country and around the world, is seeking a Tactical Analysis Center (TAC) Analyst(s) for our organization. The TAC Analyst is a
member of the Ravenswood Solutions Products & Services (P&S) Division. This position is a remote position with no requirement to relocate.
Ravenswood Solutions provides government agencies and commercial clients with technology and services for collective training, test and evaluation, and policy analysis exercises. Our field-proven packages include high fidelity instrumentation, realistic training effects, and turnkey support services that are customized for each client.
As part of the Live Exercise Support team,
the TAC Analyst reports to the TAC Lead who coordinates rotation support,
assigning TAC teams as required. The TAC analyst(s) shall be responsible for the
integration of FlexTrain and MILES during training lanes to capture key
tactical events and learning points for the rotational unit. The TAC Analyst(s)
will coordinate with the OC/T teams on the training lanes in order to create an
effective IAAR to be conducted with the rotational unit.
The TAC analyst(s) shall have a minimum of 1 year experience in developing and delivering of After Action Reviews at the OC/T and/or CTC level. The TAC Analyst(s) shall have experience with the Army Mission Command Systems and some familiarity with maneuver tactics, techniques and procedures.
• Facilitate and coordinate platoon and company Instrumented After Action Reviews (I-AARs) with embedded OC/Ts.
• Become an ORION Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Conduct OC/T Mobile Training Team support as required.
• Coordinate battalion AAR products during FTX portion of exercise.
• Develop the I-AAR rotation support plan during all rotation planning conferences.
• Implement all Army National Guard Training Branch XCTC I-AAR initiatives and evolutions as required.
• Ability to travel up to 120 days per year.
• Ability to lead remote collaborative efforts to complete all required tasks.
• Familiarity with the Army MCS system and software.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Prior Combat Arms Field Grade (MAJ/LTC) or Senior NCO (E8/E9).
• Military education – Command and General Staff College graduate or First Sergeant School.
• Prior OC/T experience desirable.
• Prior Title 32 Training Support desirable.
Professional Skills and Characteristics:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft
• Demonstrates proficient oral and written communication, with strong attention to detail and an ability to interact effectively with people of varying technical abilities (engineers, technicians, and military personnel)
• Successful leadership positions.
• Familiar with Army Mission Command Systems (MCS)
• Able to perform well in high-stress, fast-paced environments
• Employment is contingent on successful completion of a background check
• A drug screen will be required as part of the hiring process
• Due to government requirements for this role and the nature of the work, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret government security clearance. See http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/ps_faqs.html
About Ravenswood Solutions
Ravenswood Solutions, a subsidiary of SRI International, provides government agencies and commercial clients with technology and services for collective training, test and evaluation, and policy analysis exercises. Our field-proven packages include high fidelity instrumentation, realistic training effects, and turnkey support services that are customized for each client.
Ravenswood Solutions leverages more than 20 years of experience in providing technology insertion, training support, and sustainment services. This heritage of world-class technology and dedication to customers has led the company to be the leading provider of mobile instrumented training and performance assessment for military ground troops and other security forces.
Ravenswood Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, which appreciates and welcomes a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our site to learn more about Ravenswood Solutions: