- Prepare and process all employee actions such as new hires, status changes, salary actions, benefits and terminations. Maintain electronic personnel files and records in TriNet HR system.
- Partner with TriNet to administer benefit programs such as medical, disability insurances, leave of absence, etc.
- Assist with administration of recruitment and new hire process. Maintain applicant files in Applicant Tracking System, coordinate interviews and initiate pre-hire activities such as background and reference checks.
- Conduct onboarding process for new employees and assist HR Manager in building a global onboarding program.
- Assist HR Manager with performance review process.
- Counsels staff with employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and federal laws and regulations. Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions.
- Expert knowledge of company policy and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS) adding new employees, assigning and monitoring training progress. Deliver ad-hoc training programs as needed.
- Schedule meetings and conferences by reserving appropriate facilities.
- Provide support with other projects and initiatives in collaboration with HR Manager.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong collaboration, problem solving and analytical skills
· Professional and team-oriented interpersonal communication skills
· Highly detail oriented with effective time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
· Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
· Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet departmental goals
· Thrive on opportunity to excel and contribute