Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Operations Planner will be responsible for overseeing of the supply chain process, including: inventory management, customer order fulfillment, purchase order creation, and monitoring and execution of on-time delivery requirements for customer orders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Process incoming and outgoing customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
· Generate production work orders (Batch Records) and allocate files (Assembly Builds) needed to fulfill customer orders.
· Purchase Order creation and receiving function.
· Manage records affecting inventory and production planning.
· Produce daily and monthly production reports.
· Responsible for inventory cycle count process.
· Maintain and execute supply plan ensuring on-time material deliveries.
· Assist in responding to customer service inquiries.
· Exhibit a thorough working knowledge of and adhere to organizational policies, regulations and procedures.
· Other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Understanding of Supply Chain Management and related operational concepts including: planning, inventory control, purchasing and warehouse operations.
· Accurate data entry skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong analytical and math aptitude
· Sound written and oral communications
· Demonstrate efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
· Must be dependable and capable of working the hours needed to complete job functions
· Associates degree required
· 2+ years planning experience, production and inventory planning preferred
· Microsoft Officed Word, Excel & PowerPoint